Monday, December 27, 2010

2011 Resolutions and Update

Exercise has been non-existent for me the last 2 months. I've been crazy busy with work. I'll bet you never realized that the flower business is busy in November and December, but it is!

The good news is that I didn't gain any weight back. Although I tried! (Not really, I just didn't pay too much attention to what I was eating). The bad news is, I didn't lose any weight.

So today, I've started back to eating better and exercising. Breakfast was oatmeal with pears, lunch consisted of a peanut butter sandwich and dinner was a new chicken dish that I made (from The Biggest Loser cookbook) and broccoli with cheese sauce. I know I need to eat more, but today it was about staying away from chocolate, the chips, etc. I may have an apple before bed.

I hit the gym today and did a circuit on the machines. Then I did 4 miles on the bike (at a level 6) and then a mile run on the treadmill. Not exactly where I was before the break, but I will get back to that place.

I have several resolutions for the new year, but the most important one is that I'm going to loose this weight (lots of it) and get into better physical and mental shape. My other resolutions have to do with my quilting and my spiritual life.

I'll check in tomorrow and let you know how day 2 is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment